YOU MUST DECIDE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. DO NOT LET THE WINDS OF LIFE DETERMINE YOUR LIFE’S OUTCOME. SET YOUR SAIL AND USE THE WINDS OF LIFE TO GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.
– JOHN WHITTON
The Carlstadt East Rutherford Becton Regional High School understands that making the transition from middle school to high school can be both exciting and overwhelming, filled with new challenges and opportunities. Here, you will find a wealth of resources and guidance to help you navigate this crucial period smoothly. From tips on time management and study skills to advice on choosing extracurricular activities and making new friends, we've got you covered.
Our Frequently Asked Questions section is tailored to address the unique concerns and interests of parents and students like you. Get ready to embark on a new chapter of your educational journey with confidence and success. Let's make your transition to Becton Regional High School a rewarding experience!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR REGISTERING MY CHILD?
- WHERE DO I GO FOR FRESHMAN ORIENTATION?
- HOW DO I ACCESS THE GENESIS PARENT PORTAL?
- HOW DOES MY CHILD/CHILDREN RECIEVE THEIR BECTON EMAIL ACCOUNT?
- WHAT IS PAYSCHOOLS? HOW DO I ACCESS IT?
- HOW DOES MY CHILD/CHILDREN RECEIVE THEIR CHROMEBOOK?
- WHAT IS THE MINGA APP? WHY IS IT NECESSARY?