students who have failed a course may wish to consider credit recovery to remain on track for graduation or to avoid repeating a full-year course.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Complete the Summer School Registration Form.
- Await approval from your guidance counselor. If a student registers for a course without prior authorization, he/she may not receive credits and will not be reimbursed for payments made to summer school provider.
- Once approved, choose one of the following options:
- Option 1: Clifton Summer School (traditional summer school)
If attending a traditional summer school, please ensure that we receive an official summer school transcript directly from the school you attend. Request transcripts mailed to:
Becton Regional High School
Attn: Counseling Department
120 Paterson Avenue
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
- Option 2: Educere (online)
Educere reports grades directly to our counseling office.
Schedule and transcript adjustments are made after we receive and process summer school grade(s).
Due to the unprecedented events that have occurred over the past few months, Becton Regional High School has decided to permit our students to enjoy their time over the summer and read simply for enjoyment. We encourage all students to read a book for the fun of it. We will be resuming the Becton Summer Experience 2.0 next summer. We wish all of our Becton students and their families a safe and healthy summer!