Please review the following requirements in order to be eligible to play a sport.
1. Check academic eligibility
Fall and Winter athletes: Earn at least 30 passing credits during the previous school year (summer included).
Spring athletes: Earn at least 15 passing credits during the fall semester (6 courses).
2. Complete Athletic Physical Form
3. Complete Health History Form
To participate on a school-sponsored interscholastic or intramural athletic team or squad, each student whose physical examination was completed more than 90 days prior to the first day of official practice shall provide a health history update questionnaire completed and signed by the student’s parent or guardian.
The Athletic Physical Form and Health History Form
must be PRINTED and HANDED IN to the School Nurse.
4. Student Athlete covid-19 daily screening questionnaire
All student athletes are required to complete the Daily Screening Questionnaire everyday that you attend a workout.
5. PARENT/GUARDIAN COVID-19 PERMISSION SLIP
All parents/guardians must submit the COVID-19 Athletic Participation Permission Slip and Contact Information to their coaches. See bottom of page for access to permission slip.
6. Complete the following forms:
- Concussion release
- Steroid release
- Sudden cardiac release
- Opioid form
- Opioid video
NOTE: These do NOT need to be printed. Simply complete on Genesis.
7. Review the following important information:
- Code of Conduct
- Steroid Testing
- NJSIAA Banned Substances 2021-2023
- NJSIAA Banned Substances 2022-2023
NOTE: This information is for review only; nothing needs to be submitted.