Please review the following requirements in order to be eligible to play a sport.
1. Check academic eligibility
Fall and Winter athletes: Earn at least 30 passing credits during the previous school year (summer included).
Spring athletes: Earn at least 15 passing credits during the fall semester (6 courses).
2. Complete Athletic Physical Form
3. Complete Health History Form
To participate on a school-sponsored interscholastic or intramural athletic team or squad, each student whose physical examination was completed more than 90 days prior to the first day of official practice shall provide a health history update questionnaire completed and signed by the student’s parent or guardian.
The Athletic Physical Form and Health History Form
must be PRINTED and HANDED IN to the School Nurse.
4. Complete the following forms:
- Concussion release
- Steroid release
- Sudden cardiac release
- Opioid form
- Opioid video
NOTE: These do NOT need to be printed. Simply complete on Genesis.
5. Review the following important information:
- Steroid Testing
- NJSIAA Banned Substances 2023-2024
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Adults
- Opiod Use and Misuse Educational Fact Sheet
NOTE: This information is for review only; nothing needs to be submitted.
Concussion Protocols & Guidance